General Operation Specialist
Loads and unloads trailers, move and pick merchandise from area to area and utilizes equipment throughout the warehouse.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 165 lbs. when handling keg products.
• Communicates effectively
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Sense of urgency
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Previous experience operating powered equipment
• Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Select and complete next day orders for customers
• Pull inventory from racks either manually or using automated equipment and hand-held devices
• Check, verify and audit selected products to ensure the count is correct and not damaged
• Build, wrap, tag, check and stage orders continuously throughout the shift
• Build up and breakdown pallets and carts as needed
• Operate warehouse and order picking computer systems/equipment to accurately fill orders and effectively manage inventory
• Load trucks daily using load sheets to verify load sequence of orders as it is loaded
• Assist in checking order and replenish pick floor as needed
• Apply current build and rotation practices when loading bar trucks
• Must follow current safety, build, and pick best practices
• Responsible for care and maintenance of equipment.
• Perform general housekeeping duties and other duties assigned by management
• Perform varied duties (as listed above) depending on department assignment. Assignment will change depending on warehouse needs.
• Must work overtime when workload requires and during holiday periods